Eagle model – Cod. E510evo
NEW Automatic model equipped with electronic board which guides the user in operating the machine.
Phases: WARMING – READY – REPLACE CORN COB.
VERSATILE: it can be built in or placed on top of a table or onto a support.
Easy to use: the cutlery pieces are both inserted and ejected from the front of the machine. They slide inside an inspectionable spiral tank made of stainless steel, immersed in hot corn cob.
The production amounts to about 5000/6000 cutlery pieces. Recommended for activities with a capacity of up to 250 seats. Made entirely of AISI 304 stainless steel.
Delivered with standard runners for cutlery basket.
The corn cob is a plant-based and biodegradable material and can be used for about 120 working days.
Technical features (up to 250 covers)
- Structure: Stainless steel AISI 304
- Sizes: 660x680x470 mm
- Weight: 82Kg.
- Power supply: single phase 230V 50Hz
- Absorption: 0.75 Kw
- Power circuit: 12V
- Production: 5000/6000 cutlery pieces
- Supplied with: 1 Box of corncob Kg. 4; Pair of runners for cutlery basket
- Optional: Wheel-mounted support; Cutlery basket.